Aspera on Cloud MOBILE for ios and android
The Aspera on Cloud Mobile app for iOS and Android enables mobile device users to quickly share and exchange content. By fully integrating Aspera on Cloud Mobile with the camera, photo gallery and other apps that support sharing, users can upload and download packages using the mobile device’s native interface. Recipients of sent packages are automatically notified when content has been uploaded and is ready for download.
Transfers with the mobile app use Aspera’s patented FASP® transport technology, allowing mobile users to fully utilize their available bandwidth on wireless networks to send content at maximum speed. In addition, all transfers leverage built in encryption-in-transit, provide an option for encryption-at-rest (EAR), and include built in automatic transfer retry, checkpoint restart, and seamless automatic switching between WiFi and cellular networks.
Quickly Distribute Files and Content
Enable faster distribution of large digital assets inside and outside the enterprise. For example, marketing teams require mobile access to accelerate marketing asset design and delivery both internally and externally with partners.
Enhance Mobile Collaboration
Empower mobile collaboration for distributed teams that need to work through their mobile devices, such as healthcare professionals in remote locations around the world who must review diagnostic quality high-resolution medical images for diagnosis.
Remote content submissions
Enable remote teams to submit HD images and videos on the fly using iOS and Android devices. For example, news reporters in the field do not have to rely on news trucks with expensive and cumbersome satellite transmission equipment to capture a story. Enables “citizen journalists” to upload footage of unfolding events.
Superior transfer performance
Make the most out of your available bandwidth on wireless networks, including cellular (4G, 3G, EDGE) and WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), with upload and download speeds that are substantially faster than those of traditional transfer technologies.
Submit files, photos, and videos from a variety of interfaces, including the device’s library and camera.
Highly reliable uploads
Transfers automatically retry and resume from point of interruption with seamless switching between WiFi and cellular networks. Users can monitor and manage transfers from with the mobile app.
- Use an email-like paradigm to compose and send packages to Aspera on Cloud users, dropboxes or external recipients.
- Download whole packages or individual package items to the mobile device.
- Access multiple Aspera on Cloud organization accounts and workspaces from the app.
- Attach metadata to submitted packages.
- Alert your team to newly-uploaded packages via Aspera on Cloud notifications.
- If network connectivity is interrupted, Aspera’s reliable transport automatically retries and resumes transfers from the point of interruption, seamlessly switching between WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and cellular (4G, 3G, EDGE) networks.
Submit content from a variety of interfaces
- Create and send Aspera on Cloud packages from your photo & video library.
- Use the device camera to directly capture and transfer photos and video.
- Transfer files from other mobile apps that offer the Aspera on Cloud sharing extension.
Manage transfers from your mobile device
- Validate submission of the proper assets using thumbnails of video and image files.
- Track transfer progress within the app.
- Pause, resume, delete transfers and adjust the transfer rate when needed.
- iOS 9.0 or later
- Android 4.4 or later
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Refer to the minimum hardware requirements for your mobile operating system.
Aspera on Cloud is a groundbreaking SaaS solution for sharing large files and data sets directly between any cloud and on premise storage – located anywhere, to anywhere, with anyone.
Versatile server application with a variety of client options (web browser, desktop, mobile, embedded), and with support for manual or automated transfers of files and directories.
CUstomer Success Stories