Encoding.com customers can utilize Aspera FASP for both ingest and delivery of source media content
Encoding.com is the largest and most trusted cloud-based video processing service provider. As the pioneer and market leader for enabling multi-screen video delivery, Encoding.com powers advanced workflows for the majority of the Fortune 1000 media, entertainment, cable, broadcast, and technology brands. Offering the most robust feature set in the industry, Encoding.com streamlines transcoding, packaging and video delivery to all mobile, desktop, IPTV, and OTT devices. Encoding.com operates in public and private cloud environments in 12 MPAA certified data centers around the globe. All of Encoding.com’s data centers leverage the acceleration of Aspera FASP.
Joint Feature Highlights – public cloud
- Encoding.com’s integration of Aspera’s FASP technology offers high-speed file transfers into the cloud, including massive mezzanine files, thereby removing the constraints of traditional transfer mechanisms.
- Files delivered at high-speed combined with the parallel processing of Encoding.com reduce the end-to-end processing time, making the content available more quickly and on more target devices.
- Processed files can be transferred out of Encoding.com cloud using Aspera FASP and delivered quickly and securely to multiple locations.
JOINT FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS – hybrid CLOUD
- Customers with existing investments in cloud compute resources can leverage Encoding.com’s HYBRIDCLOUD.
- 30+ transcoding engines maintained by Encoding.com including licenses, updates, patches, and hotfixes without workflow disruption.
- During peak capacity, customers can leverage Aspera FASP to burst instantly from on-premise to cloud to meet real-time demand.
Customers who want to transcode large bulk projects requiring rapid, efficient processing can utilize Aspera FASP technology, which can move large volumes of data at maximum speed, regardless of file size, transfer distance and network conditions. Encoding.com has integrated Aspera FASP technology into its public and hybrid encoding solutions, enabling high-performance transport of even the largest mezzanine video assets.
Encoding.com customers who have an existing Aspera Enterprise Server or Aspera Connect Server can utilize the Encoding.com API to automate the transfer of files from their source location to Encoding.com’s processing centers as well as delivery of encoded content to specified destinations. This option is ideal for existing Aspera customers with high volume of video processing and distribution who need a way to automate high-speed transfer and encoding in the cloud.
Encoding.com also provides a Desktop Uploader that utilizes Aspera FASP technology. With the Desktop Uploader, users can batch upload multiple source files directly from the desktop to the Encoding.com cloud. When processing is complete, Encoding.com can transfer files to multiple locations once the encoding process is finished.
Aspera FASP High-Speed Transfer
Encoding.com customers can quickly and securely move large media files including the largest mezzanine files directly into Encoding.com’s cloud using Aspera FASP technology.
Utilize the Cloud Efficiently
With Aspera FASP technology, media files can be transferred into the Encoding.com cloud where multiple parallel transcoding jobs can be executed in parallel.
Flexible transfer options
Encoding.com customers and existing Aspera customers have many options to transfer content to and from Encoding.com.
Existing Aspera customers can use:
Purchase the Solution:
Contact Encoding.com at email@example.com
Contact Aspera at: firstname.lastname@example.org