Aspera for Envoi's Media Content Distribution Platform
Providing unmatched media processing, workflow automation and distribution capabilities
Envoi is a media supply chain and content distribution platform that provides multi-cloud data protection, enterprise file sharing and collaboration, media transformation and visual recognition services, automated content localization, and content monetization services. Content owners need a highly secure and reliable method of distributing content to over the top (OTT) networks to enable them to monetize content via advertising video on demand (AVOD), subscription video on demand (SVOD) and electronic sell through (EST) platforms.
Envoi has tightly integrated Aspera’s patented FASP transfer technology into its cloud video platform to provide content owners, producers, and distributors with unmatched media processing, workflow automation and distribution capabilities that can handle any size content over any distance. This includes seamless operation between the Envoi platform and Aspera's leading SaaS and software solutions, its Direct-to-Cloud transfers into all leading cloud platforms, and its built-in security and access controls.
Joint Feature Highlights:
- Provides an end-to-end, multi-cloud, multi-CDN distribution network solution for small or large enterprises
- Deeply integrates Aspera with the Envoi platform using APIs to seamlessly ingest and deliver high-res content at maximum speed over global wide area networks to speed up your video distribution
- Allows customers to securely and reliably manage, distribute and monetize their content across a variety of over-the-top and electronic sell through platforms
- Distributes content at high speed to the major pay-per-view or pay-per-download platforms, leading streaming video on demand services, and traditional cable and satellite providers
- Enables the Envoi platform to work with Aspera SaaS solutions (Files and Aspera Transfer Service), Aspera Drive client, and Aspera Orchestrator