SIGN UP to receive our newsletter with the latest industry and product news from Aspera.
> JOIN US AT IBC
> ASPERA AT IBC 2018
JOIN US AT IBC 2018
Welcome to the IBC 2018 special edition of Aspera FASP Times. We hope you'll join us at the RAIAmsterdam from September 14-18. Visit our booth (Hall 7 Stand #B25) to learn about our latest game changing solutions.When you swing by the booth, be sure to check out our Hollywood theater experience, showing feature films produced using Aspera technology.
See you at the show!
SEE WHAT'S NEW AT IBC
At this year's IBC show, Aspera will introduce an extensive set of product updates designed to provide faster, easier access to Aspera technology and to enable more customers than ever before to use Aspera’s industry-leading high-speed data transfer solutions.
See the highlights below, and visit our What's New at IBC 2018 page to get all the details
STREAM WITH EASE AND TRANSFER ON DEMAND
- New Web UI for Aspera Streaming for Video that enables quick and easy launch and connections monitoring.
- Preview of Connection Manager which offers auto-discovery, management and monitoring of all streaming devices.
- Preview of new automation functionality within Aspera on Cloud.
PERVASIVE AND PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
- Aspera on Cloud SaaS is hosted in 28 data centers in all leading cloud platforms, and is now offered in multiple languages.
- Since its April 2018 release, more than 2500 organizations have utilized Aspera on Cloud to transfer over fifteen petabytes to, from and between multiple clouds.
- Aspera technology powers over one hundred technology partnerships and joint partner solutions.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE ACROSS THE PLATFORM
- The Aspera High Speed Transfer platform now features a new encryption module built around AES-GCM, which improves encrypted transfer rates by up to 200%.
- A new rate controller option that is incredibly resilient to challenging network conditions.
Learn about our latest partner integrations which will be demonstrated at the IBM booth.
Stay up to date on the latest Aspera product releases by following our
What's New Forum >>
cUSTOMER SUCCESS: wazee digital builds saas platform to support >19pb of content
Wazee Digital, based in Denver, CO, is a leader in digital asset management, an industry experiencing rapid growth. Wazee’s customers create, transfer, store, and deliver content every day using its cloud-native DAM platform, Wazee Digital Core, a sophisticated asset management platform with powerful and flexible capabilities that supports a content library of >19 PBs.
To offer a viable, mainstream solution for the M&E industry, Wazee Digital integrated Aspera on Cloud API into its Wazee Digital Core. Content creators and events teams can now reliably and securely upload new audio, imagery and video into Wazee Digital Core in minutes instead of hours and days, enabling rights holders to monetize more quickly and content recipients to share with its audiences and earn revenue instantly.
ASPERA AT IBC 2018
PRE-SHOW EVENTS SPONSORED BY ASPERA:
How FOX Sports revolutionizes delivery of the 2018 FIFA World Cup using Aspera FASPStream technology, integrated with Telestream
Time: September 16, 3:45-4:30 PM
Location: The Forum, Amsterdam RAI
Speakers: Reed Kaufman (Executive Director, Post Production, FOX Sports), Ken Haren (Marketing Director, Telestream), and our own Mike Flathers (Chief Technology Officer, IBM Aspera).
Aspera Cocktail Reception
Time: September 15, 5 PM
Location: Hall 7 Stand #B25
Join us at the IBM booth to meet with company executives, partners, customers and see demonstrations of our award-winning solutions that quickly and reliably deliver the richest content experiences to consumers.
Aspera Demonstrations in our Booth
Location: Hall 7 Stand #B25
See demonstrations of our latest innovations including high-quality live video streaming, workflow automation and management, cloud solutions for media and entertainment, and other high-speed data transfer solutions.
Get the latest live updates from the IBC show floor at #IBMatIBC
POST-IBC 2018 VIRTUAL ROADSHOW: PRODUCT UPDATE WEBINAR
SIGN UP for our newsletter to receive the latest industry and product news from Aspera.