SIGN UP to receive our newsletter with the latest industry and product news from Aspera.
> PRODUCT UPDATES
> CUSTOMER SUCCESS
NEW product updates
We are pleased to share our latest product updates with new features for the following:
- Aspera on Cloud: Adds support for three new IBM Cloud storage regions in Melbourne, Toronto, and Chennai, and for the AWS South America region in San Paolo. The service also now offers new configuration options for Shared Inboxes, new storage management capabilities and a range of security enhancements.
- Drive 3.1.4 for OSX: Enhances the interoperability between Drive and Aspera on Cloud.
- Orchestrator 3.1.1 for Linux and Windows: Now offers a query parameter for rate policy with the Aspera Node API plugin, which initiates transfers.
- Connect 3.8 for Linux, Windows & OS X: Enhances security and error code reporting; distinguishes HTTP fallback transfers from FASP transfers; prompts for confirmation prior to overwriting an existing file during download.
- Proxy 1.4.2: Now supports ascp4 transfers, dynamic evaluation of individual HTTP fallback requests by Lua scripting and authentication for HTTP fallback transfers.
Stay up to date on all the latest Aspera product releases by following our What's new FORUM
UPCOMING WEBINAR: OVERCOMING THE CHALLENGES OF SHARING & MIGRATING LARGE DATA SETS IN HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCES
JUNE 26, 10 AM PDT
Data has become the lifeblood of healthcare and life sciences companies but many organizations are still using legacy technologies that can’t handle the volume, size or frequency of new research data sets. Join us for this special webinar hosted by Cambridge Healthtech Institute to learn how leading healthcare and life sciences organizations leverage IBM Aspera solutions to accelerate R&D cycles and speed data-driven clinical and research workflows.
UPCOMING EVENT: BROADCAST ASIA
Visit us (booth # Level 4 4P2-01) during Broadcast Asia in Suntec Singapore from June 26-28. Come speak with Aspera experts about our comprehensive portfolio of high-speed transfer solutions for media and entertainment industry, including our most recent innovations in the fields of content sharing, cloud-enablement and live streaming.
During the conference we will showcase the Aspera Streaming for Video solution, which includes a preview of Stream Manager, a new UI and set of capabilities that enables fast and easy auto-discovery, configuration, and monitoring of devices and video streams.
In addition, we will showcase Aspera on Cloud, a hosted SaaS offering for high-speed transfer, exchange, and delivery of content across multiple hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS: NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
National Instruments (NI) synchronizes large software builds among teams around the world from its centralized data center in Austin, Texas. By deploying Aspera technology, NI reduced software build transfer times from two days down to two hours, allowing for more predictable development timelines. The team was also able to accelerate its follow-the-sun development process, enabling faster turnarounds on customer requests and more rapid product innovation.
Partner Spotlight: PERFORCE
Perforce and IBM Aspera have teamed up to deliver a joint solution that is designed to overcome the file transfer challenges of global teams working on large asset repositories. Perforce Helix Core powered by IBM Aspera helps customers ensure that remote sites are always in sync with central servers, helping to improve team productivity and efficiency.
POST NAB VIRTUAL ROADSHOW: PRODUCT UPDATE
Watch this webinar to catch up on What's New as we describe and demonstrate the latest product innovations and enhancements that we featured at our booth at NAB.
Watch the webinar >>
SEE US AT AN EVENT
MEDIA PRODUCTION SHOW
Olympia London, West Hall
Suntec City, Singapore
New York, NY
WATCH A RECORDED WEBINAR