|> PRODUCT UPDATES |
> ASPERA AT SMPTE
> CASE STUDY: LEGAL
|> MANUFACTURING OVERVIEW |
> RECENT WEBINAR
> YOUTUBE MIGRATION
NEW product updates
We are pleased to announce the availability of the following product updates:
- Aspera Orchestrator 3.0.0 for Linux: This major release provides an enhanced user experience that enables faster development and easier workflow administration and new features to support team collaboration on workflow designs and greater scalability.
- Aspera Virtual Catcher 3.0.0 for Linux and Windows: Supports the ability to distribute assets to multiple CMS stores, while expanding health monitoring and troubleshooting functionality.
- Aspera Console 3.2.0 for Linux and Windows: This release introduces additional cluster management features and new watch folder configuration options.
- Aspera Faspex 4.1 for Linux and Windows: Adds new package sending capabilities, security enhancements, new user management options, and additions to the product APIs
- Aspera Files Mobile 2.0 for iOS: Adds broader package support, including access to the Files package inbox and the ability to send pakages to any Files recipient.
- Aspera FASP Proxy 1.4.1 for Linux: This release adds new capabilities to the Reverse Proxy.
- Aspera Developer Network:The newest releases in our developer toolset offers new APIs and features, combining new authorization, access control, transfer management, and reporting capabilities. It includes Files API, Node API, FASPManager API, FASPStream API, Connect API, and Faspex API.
Stay up to date on the latest Aspera product releases by following our What's New Forum >>>>
UPDATE: ASPERA AT SMPTE CONFERENCE
Stop by booth #F06 at the Sydney ICC from July 18-21 to meet with Aspera experts and discover our latest innovations, including a preview of new advances in our FASPStream high-quality streaming platform. You will also have an opportunity to learn more about the Telstra Global Media Network, powered by Aspera Files SaaS, and video solutions from IBM Cloud Video.
Do not miss an informative session on "Live streaming broadcast-quality video over commodity Internet networks," presented by Aspera's Francois Quereuil, Tuesday July 18th, 2pm, level 5 E5.4, room A.
Please also join us at the SMPTE Wrap Up Party co-hosted by Aspera and Telstra at the Australian National Maritime Museum on Thursday, July 20 from 5-8 PM. latest data transfer and workflow automation solutions for the media and entertainment industry.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS: ACCELERATING ediscovery & litigation support with secure high-speed data sharing
A top 15 global law firm with 1,000+ employees chose Aspera to drastically accelerate data collection and file sharing for critical eDiscovery and litigation support. After deploying Aspera Connect Server, Shares and Console to transfer multiple gigabytes of files from a wide variety of sources and locations, performance improved more than 144%, making it possible to meet strict timelines for high profile client cases.
Manufacturing industry: enabling efficiency and innovation
Innovations in manufacturing, such as connected production lines, predictive analytics and computer aided modeling are generating massive amounts of data. These data sets need to quickly and securely be moved for analytics, collaboration and distribution across internal teams, partners and customers. However, legacy transfer technologies such as FTP and other file sharing tools are slow and insecure, leading to production delays, missed business opportunities and ultimately lost revenue.
In this industry overview, we summarize key use cases, highlight customer success stories, and detail how IBM Aspera data transfer solutions enable manufacturers to overcome these challenges, to maximize efficiency, productivity, cost savings and innovate faster.
Recent webinar: ASPERA FILES 2017 SUMMER PRODUCT UPDATE
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Aspera Files is a groundbreaking SaaS platform that enables organizations to quickly and easily share files and data sets of any size securely between individuals and teams. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of new capabilities in Aspera Files and demonstrate key features.
Presenter: James Wilson, Director of Engineering, Aspera
ASPERA YOUTUBE VIDEO MIGRATION TO IBM CLOUD CHANNEL
Videos under the Aspera channels and playlists will soon be migrated under IBM Cloud channel under three different playlists. This initiative will not impact how you access and watch the Aspera videos through our corporate and application web sites. However, it will change where viewers and our current Aspera channel subscribers search on YouTube directly.
The migration will take place over the next month and we will provide updates via Twitter @asperasoft as the changes take place, including links to the playlists, as well as some simple instructions and links on the Aspera page itself. Please follow us @asperasoft to ensure you receive all the updates about this migration as well as other Aspera news like the latest case studies, data sheets, events, product updates, solutions briefs, whitepapers and much more.
RECENT RECORDED WEBINARS
Learn how Aspera FASPStream is revolutionizing how HQ video and data are streamed over commodity Internet with near-zero delay.
SEE US AT AN EVENT
International Convention Center
July 19, 2017
Sheraton Universal Hotel
Los Angeles, CA
AWS Summit Chicago
July 26-27, 2017
McCormick Place Lakeside Center
SVG Sports Content & Storage Management
July 27, 2017
Westin at Times Square
New York, NY
August 13-16, 2017
St. Louis, MO
AWS Summit NY
August 14, 2017
New York, NY
WATCH A RECORDED WEBINAR
Introducing the Files API: Build Easy, Fast, Web-based File Transfer into Your Application