SIGN UP to receive our newsletter with the latest industry and product news from Aspera.
> PRODUCT UPDATES
> ASPERA AT IBM THINK
NEW PRODUCT UPDATES
We are pleased to share our latest product updates with new features for the following:
- Aspera on Cloud: Includes many usability updates in addition to enhancements to Shared Inboxes, admin features, and data management.
- High-Speed Transfer Server, High-Speed Transfer Endpoint, and Desktop Client 3.9.1:
- Windows, Mac OS: Adds a new encryption module that results in faster transfers and lower CPU load, a new rate controller option that prevents overdrive failure, and enhanced integration with Aspera on Cloud including activity logging.
Linux: Offers enhancements for Watch Folders.
- Aspera CLI 3.9.1: Adds support for Aspera on Cloud Package invitations, and new encryption methods.
- High-Speed Transfer Server 3.9.5 for IBM Cloud Private: As the first release of our flagship transfer server software for ICP, this containerized version can be deployed as a highly available, self-healing cluster to support modern enterprise architectures.
- Aspera Proxy Server 1.4.3 for Linux: Adds support for flexible IP configurations.
Stay up to date on all the latest Aspera product releases by following our What's New Forum >>
UPCOMING WEBINAR: HOW CINESEND SPEEDS PRE-RELEASE CONTENT DELIVERY WITH IBM ASPERA ON CLOUD
In this webinar, learn how IBM Aspera On Cloud (AOC) has been integrated into CineSend, the world's leading B2B pre-release content management platform, to provide fast, secure, reliable delivery of multi-hundred gigabyte DCP or media files between distributors, producers, and filmmakers.
We will also deliver an update on new features in Aspera on Cloud that benefit customers, and integration partners such as CineSend.
ASPERA AT THINK 2019
Join us February 12-15 in San Francisco for Think 2019 that gathers industry luminaries, IBM senior leaders, technical experts and innovative customers that are disrupting their industries. During IBM’s flagship conference:
- Hear talks from, and network with, Aspera customers and partners including Amdocs, BitCine, BlueBee, and OSN
- Get updates from IBM executives and technical experts on the latest Aspera innovations built on the patented FASP® data transfer technology
- Learn about the latest Aspera integrations with IBM solutions including IBM Cloud Private
ASPERA AT BVE 2019
Join IBM Aspera onsite from February 26 – 28 in booth #D40 at BVE 2019, the UK’s largest broadcast and production technology event where we will be demonstrating the latest solutions for the Media & Entertainment industry. See demos of Aspera Streaming for Video with the integration of FASPStream with Telestream, and our other recent product updates and innovations including fast and secure data transfers & collaboration, workflow automation, cloud migration and expanded cloud storage options.
SPOTLIGHT EVENT: BERLINALE
Aspera is proud to support the 69th Berlin International Film Festival, taking place on 7 - 17 February 2019. As a longtime official supplier and sponsor, Aspera enables the high-speed global ingest of films and their distribution to every screen. Considered one of the most important events for the international film industry, Berlinale attracts more than 300,000 attendees from around the world, and showcases some 400 films on more than 60 different screens, totaling over 2,500 screenings.
HOW TO MOVE BIG DATA INTO AND OUT OF IBM CLOUD PRIVATE
In this webinar we presented new Aspera provisioning and deployment capabilities in IBM Cloud Private
|SEE US AT AN EVENT|
|IBM THINK |
February 12 - 15
San Francisco, CA
WATCH A RECORDED WEBINAR