> ASPERA AT IBC 2016
> CUSTOMER SUCCESS
WELCOME TO ibc 2016
Welcome to the IBC 2016 special edition of Aspera FASP Times. We're excited to present our complete portfolio of high-speed file transfer solutions for the broadcast and media industries from our booth in Hall 7, #G20.
Innovative media companies around the world rely on Aspera's high-speed file transfer, streaming and workflow solutions to deliver the most immersive, highest quality content experiences on more devices than ever before to viewers around the globe.
Stop by the Aspera booth to learn more about how our technology helps media companies streamline their operations and reach their audiences faster and more reliably. While you're there, visit our partner pavilion to learn more about exciting technology integrations with our partners, check out our theater, which features a packed schedule of presentations from customers, partners and Aspera team members, and see our products in action with a demo from our onsite Aspera experts.
The show will take place September 9-13 at the RAI Amsterdam. If you would like to meet with a member of our team during the show, please book a meeting. See you in Amsterdam.
NEW RELEASES AND CORE ENHANCEMENTS
Aspera will be demonstrating major advances and enhancements to the entire portfolio of high-speed transfer software:
- New FASPStream Software for live, glitch-free streaming over global WANs
- New in Aspera Files SaaS for large content collaboration on demand
- New in FASP Core Transfer including FASP 3.6 & 3.7
- New in Direct-To-Cloud for high-speed transfer to cloud storage
- New in Collaborative File Sharing including Faspex 4.0 and a preview of Shares 2.0
- New in Client Applications including Drive 2.0
- New in Management and Automation including Orchestrator 2.6 and Virtual Catcher 2.4
- 3rd Party Integrations & Aspera SDK including major new partner offerings that integrate Aspera
- Aspera Analytics beta preview for cloud-based analytics, visualization and reporting
ASPERA PRESENTATIONS AT IBC
Join us for a special demonstration of FASPStream, the first-ever open video transport solution capable of high quality, live streaming over commodity Internet WANs, during our cocktail reception at the Aspera booth on Saturday, 10 September at 5pm.
Michelle will be joined by customers and partners—including Terry Lingner, Producer for the IndyCar Series on NBCSN and Robert Weigand, COO-Broadway Video Production Services and Digital Technical Consultant-Saturday Night Live —to discuss new workflows and service offerings made possible by this ground-breaking product.
Also, Don't miss the following conference sessions presented by Aspera CEO and Co-founder Michelle Munson:
Online Platforms Evolve, Becoming (Closer to) TV: What's the USP, Now? on Thursday, 8 September, 14:20 in the Forum Theatre.
Euro 2016 Case Study: How UEFA Connects Sites, Production Teams and Fans for an Enhanced Viewing Experience with EVS and Aspera on Thursday, 8 September at 16:00 in Room E102.
NEW MEDIA CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
FOX SPORTS Australia Pty Limited, Australia’s leading producer of sports television coverage, has selected high-speed file transfer solutions from Aspera to streamline content ingest from global providers. Aspera enables suppliers to upload programs quickly and reliably, saving time and ensuring content is received, processed and ready to go in time for broadcast. Read more
Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment company, has deployed Aspera to speed up the ingest and delivery of news, programming material and other content internally and with external suppliers across Europe and the world. The solution provides greater flexibility and reliability in how Sky Production Services (SPS) can receive and deliver materials, ensuring the company can provide the best service possible to their valued customers. Read more
Thanks to extensive developer resources and technology that was purpose-built for easy integration, high-speed Aspera transfers are now available in hundreds of third-party offerings, powering cutting-edge new solutions and services that are further advancing the broadcast and media industry. Stop by the Aspera booth to learn more about our technology integrations with our partners, including the following:
- Avid Media Composer integrates Aspera FASP to speed the ingest and delivery of huge media files over the WAN
- EditShare Flow solution integrates Aspera FASP into Flow Automation solution for fast and reliable ingest and delivery of large, high-resolution media content
- Telestream Cloud adds support for Aspera FASP as a storage transfer option in Telestream Cloud
- AutoDCP's cloud encoding workflows seamlessly integrate Aspera Faspex, allowing users to send large video files at high speed worldwide
- Automate-IT integrates Aspera Orchestrator to automate and manage sophisticated after effects workflows
- Firefly Cinema's integration of automated transfers for its digital post-production software suite
- WCPMedia Services embedding of Aspera FASP high-speed file transfer technology for ingest and delivery of rich-media assets
Aspera will again host a partner pavilion on our booth, featuring a number of notable partner demo stations where you can learn more about our technology integrations with our partners. Additionally, partners will be presenting our joint solutions throughout the day at our theatre. Stop by our booth to catch a presentation or speak with one of our partners about the following joint solutions:
- Secure asset management collaboration for 5th Kind
- Automate and manage sophisticated after effects workflow with Automate IT
- Base Media Cloud manages global media distribution with Aspera Files
- CatDV media asset management and workflow logistics
- Media exchange platform for Dimetis
- Integration of automated transfers for Firefly Cinema'sdigital post-production software suite
- Fortium MediaSeal featuring FASP transfer technology
- High-speed asset delivery with Irdeto Tracemark™
- JOUST Production featuring Aspera transfers
- Online video sharing with MediaSilo
- Aspera FASP for Scality RING large media content distribution
- SilverTrak Digital Media Room featuring FASP for secure content upload
To learn more about our catalog of joint partner solutions that integrate Aspera technology, click here or drop by the booth to speak with an Aspera team member. Newly added solutions include Aspera for Avid Interplay | MAM, Aspera FASPStream for Interra Baton, and Aspera high-speed upload for Dalet Galaxy.
ASPERA IBC Presentations
Online Platforms Evolve, Becoming (Closer to) TV: What's the USP, Now?
IBC Leader's Summit
Thursday, 8 September, 2:20pm - 3:00pm
Room: Forum Theatre
Michelle Munson joins a panel of speakers from Amazon, MUBI and NowTV to discuss OTT options and their USPs.
Euro 2016 Case Study: How UEFA Connects Sites, Production Teams and Fans for an Enhanced Viewing Experience with EVS and Aspera
Stream: Content & Production
Thursday, 8 September,
4pm - 4:30pm
This session focuses on the new media-sharing technologies deployed at EURO 2016.
ASPERA IBC EVENTS
Saturday, 10 September 7:30am
Aspera Cocktail Receptions
Saturday, 10 September, 5pm
& Monday, 12 September, 5pm
Aspera Booth: Hall 7, #G20
see us at our other events
EMBL Big Data in Biology and Health
September 25-27, 2016
September 26-30, 2016
Georgia World Congress Center
eResearch Australasia Conference
October 10-14, 2016
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
October 16-21, 2016
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
October 19-21, 2016
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco, CA
Broadcast India Show
October 20-22, 2016
Bombay Exhibition Center