>ASPERA AT NAB 2017
ASPERA ENTERS NEW ERA AT NAB 2017
From the most established brands to the most revolutionary up-and-comers, the media industry trusts and relies upon Aspera’s leading technology and product stack to quickly and reliably deliver their richest content experiences to viewers and screens around the world.
For our 14th year at NAB, we are excited to showcase our most ambitious set of high-speed transfer software and workflow automation solutions ever. This includes a preview of a new streaming service for live high-quality video, and data streaming, as well as new capabilities across the entire suite of applications and APIs including new SaaS services.
- The Aspera Team
SEE WHAT'S NEW AT NAB!
In the Aspera booth there will be many demos of our latest innovations in SaaS software and partner solutions integrated with our SDK, including what’s new in:
- Core FASP Transfer Stack: The technology foundation of our latest generation of the Transfer Server software
- Preview of the New Streaming Platform: See the revolutionary upcoming streaming platform service
- Multi-Cloud SaaS Solutions
- Aspera Files: New Files Express mode, new client options, APIs and third-party integrations
- Aspera Transfer Service: New hosted multi-cloud, multi-tenant software service
- Application Suite: New and updated transfer node software, clients, web apps and mobile apps
- High Speed File Sharing SaaS
- Enterprise File Sharing & Distribution: New Drive 3.0 and updates to other client and mobile app
- High Performance Sync & Transfer Automation: New Watchfolder service and file system watch and updated Aspera Sync
- Workflow Automation & Transfer Management: Orchestrator 3.0, Console 3.2, Virtual Catcher 2.4
- Analytics SaaS Preview: Demo of new Aspera Analytics for visual analysis and insights into Aspera transfer logging data
- Partner Integrations: Featuring EVS, Avid, Telstra, NextGuard, and HGST
- Developer Network & New APIs: Nearly every layer of the Aspera transfer stack exposes rich new APIs
Haven’t signed up for NAB Show 2017 yet? Get a free exhibit pass to the show courtesy of Aspera by using code LV4634 when you register.
To learn more about our joint partner solutions, visit our partners page.
ASPERA NAB PRESENTATIONS
Aspera CEO and Co-founder Michelle Munson and Chief Technologist Mike Flathers will participate in four sessions to discuss the latest innovations, pain points, trends and use cases impacting the entertainment and media industry.
Live Streaming Broadcast-Quality Video Over Commodity Internet Networks
Time: Monday, April 24, 10:30-11:00 AM
Location: BEITC – Broadcast Engineering & IT Conference, Room N258
Michelle will discuss a new innovative solution, the Aspera FASPStream Software, the first open video transport solution capable of live streaming broadcast-quality video globally over commodity Internet networks.
The Future of Live Streaming
Time: Monday, April 24, 3:50-4:25 PM
Michelle will participate in a panel discussion on how technology, business models, networks and devices are creating a solid foundation for live streaming.
Can Security be Frictionless in your Post Production Workflows?
Time: Tuesday, April 25, 10:30-11:00 AM
Location: CMIP Debate Theater
Mike will participate in a panel discussion on how content owners and the supply chain can keep media assets protected without disrupting workflows.
A Walk in the Clouds
Time: Tuesday, April 25 2:45-3:30 PM
Location: Next Generation Media Technologies (Room N262/N264)
Michelle will participate in a panel discussion on the reality of large-scale, high-resolution, cloud-centric deployments for media companies, including challenges and future innovations.
ASPERA NAB EVENTS
4k 4Charity Fun Run
Tuesday, April 25th, 7:30am
Sunset Park, Las Vegas
Register here >>
Aspera Cocktail Reception
Tuesday, April 25th, 5:00pm
Aspera Booth SL8124