NOW SHIPPING: FASP 3.1 CORE TRANSFER PRODUCTS
NOW SHIPPING: ENTERPRISE SERVER, CONNECT SERVER, POINT-TO-POINT AND CLIENT 3.1 AND 3.1 ON DEMAND
These latest enterprise software and On Demand versions build upon fasp 3, the most universal and open core transport technology available today, with the following new capabilities:
- Extreme scalability - support for passing an arbitrarily large number of individual source items to an ascp transfer session, allowing all Aspera client and plugin products, ascp command line usage, and 3rd party SDK usage to pass even billions of unique individual files and directories to a fasp session for transfer.
- The ability to uniquely rename each source item at the destination and to secure the session with the Aspera token authorization independent of number of items.
- First ever high-speed direct-to-cloud transport now enhanced with fully integrated support for browsing and transfer with Aspera On Demand servers for Microsoft Azure and Azure Blob storage.
- Line-speed transfers of tiny files – multiple advanced features in the new a3 transfer binary, which allow for line speed transfers of even the smallest files through its new inline metadata transmission and multi-I/O architecture, and incorporating fast inline compression.
- Updated Windows runtime allowing for full compatibility with Windows 8 and future Windows environments.
NOW SHIPPING: MULTI LANGUAGE CONNECT 3.1
The latest version of Aspera’s popular high-speed Web browser plug-in now supports Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, and Spanish in addition to English. The transfer plug-in automatically sets the language based on your system's language settings and is fully compatible with the Connect 3.0 APIs for embedding fasp transport in modern Web apps and all Aspera Web applications including faspex™ and Shares.
Connect 3.1 extends the new capabilities of Connect 3.0, which added:
- Native support for all 64-bit browsers including 64-bit IE and Safari
- Built in support for high-speed fasp proxies
- New support for authenticated HTTP proxies in HTTP fallback mode including basic, digest and NTLM proxies
Download the latest Connect 3.1 here.