iOS and Android users can transfer and share their data within standard workflows on their device including sharing from within other applications, sending directly from the image gallery and device camera, and notification of new content availability and transfer status with system notifications. Using Aspera's patented FASP® technology, the Drive Mobile app enables high-performance sharing of large files and data sets from the mobile devices of dispersed individuals and groups, regardless of distance and network conditions with full access control, privacy and security.
Quickly Distribute Files and Content
Enable faster distribution of large digital assets inside and outside the enterprise. For example, marketing teams require mobile access to accelerate marketing asset design and delivery both internally and externally with partners.
Enhance Mobile Collaboration
Empower mobile collaboration for distributed teams that need to work through their mobile devices, such as healthcare professionals in remote locations around the world who must review diagnostic quality high-resolution medical images for diagnosis.
Enable Better Workflows
Extend person-to-person file delivery workflows. For example journalists in the field who need to publish videos of breaking news using their smartphones.
Securely Share Sensitive Files
Provide highly secure digital delivery and collaborative file transfer with external partners contributing or accessing mission-critical data on mobile devices from the field.
Remotely browse projects and authorized Shares directly in the mobile app. Files and folders on the remote server are all directly accessible from within the Aspera Drive Mobile app.
Share and Manage Your Files and Content
Collaborate on multiple projects simultaneously using the mobile app. Quickly upload and download large files and folders to and from remote Shares. Users can also rename and delete files and folders in the remote Shares from their mobile devices.
Keep Content Secure
Keep your files and folders as public or private as you want. All data remains secure with a powerful and flexible security model combining authorization and access control. Files are transferred using FASP, which protects your digital assets through SSH authentication, in-transit and at-rest encryption, and data integrity verification for each transmitted block.
Fast, secure, and controlled mobile transfers
- Enables high-performance transfer of large files and folders powered by the Aspera FASP® high-speed transfer platform.
- Use this mobile app to quickly download files from, or upload files to, remote Shares or server nodes similar to Aspera Drive for the desktop.
- Rename and delete content, and create folders on remote servers.
- Protect transfers with Aspera’s encryption-at-rest (EAR) option and decrypt on the device.
- Receive notifications for transfer status and transfer success.
Powerful browse, filter & sort capabilities
- Easily browse remote files and folders in multiple authorized Shares, or multiple transfer server nodes, directly from the mobile device interface.
- Sort and filter file and folder views for easier browsing.
- Quickly launch previously downloaded content, including identifying when content has changed on the server.
- Receive notifications when a new or updated “version” of a downloaded file is available.
Native mobile app look and feel
- Supports phones and tablets with Android 4.0 or later and iOS 7.0 or greater.
- Directly capture and transfer photos and video using the device camera.
- Upload from the camera, photo/video collections, or files created by other apps on your device.
Please click to enlarge.
On device view
On device view
- iOS 7.0 or later
- Android 4.0 or later
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Refer to the minimum hardware requirements for your mobile operating system.
iOS: Requires an account on Aspera Shares 1.7 or later or an Aspera transfer server 3.3 or later (with node services). The transfer server(s) used by the app must be mobile-enabled.
Android: Requires an account on Aspera Shares 1.7 or later or an Aspera transfer server 3.3 or later (with node services). The transfer server(s) used by the app must be mobile-enabled.
Transfer Server: Supports Aspera Enterprise Server and Connect Server 3.3 or higher and Shares Web Application 1.7 or higher.
Licensed as Mobile Software license add-on to the Aspera Connect Server software license and is available for use by any licensed mobile user.
Aspera Drive provides teams with high-performance transfer and synchronization capabilities within the desktop interface for files and data sets of virtually any size, with maximum speed at any distance, regardless of network conditions and with full access control, privacy and security.
Aspera Shares provides a simple and intuitive web interface that consolidates browsing across multiple locations spanning enterprise data centers and public or private clouds so that companies can quickly share files and directories of any size within their organization or with external customers and partners.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES