> PRODUCT UPDATES
> ASPERA AT NAB NY
NEW product updates
We are pleased to share with you our latest product updates to help you get the most out of Aspera solutions:
- Shares 2.0.3 for Linux and Windows: Introduces the concepts of Organizations and Projects for grouping of users and shares.
- Aspera for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0: Adds new functionality for authentication, transfer server configuration and content uploading.
- Enterprise Server, Connect Server, Point-to-Point Client and Desktop Client 3.7.4 for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows: Now supports transfers to Microsoft Azure Files storage.
- Aspera on Demand 3.7.3 for AWS and Bluemix: Enhances security, sync functionality and object storage support.
- Command-Line Interface 3.7.5 for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X: Expands upon the options for interacting with Aspera Files, FASP Proxy, Faspex and Shares.
- Connect 3.7.4 for Linux, Windows and Mac: Improves accessibility and adds security enhancements. Orchestrator 3.0.3 for Linux: Offers improved visibility into work order information and performance, and two new IBM MQ-specific plugins.
- Faspex Mobile 3.0.0 for Android: Offers a new enhanced version of the mobile app with full SAML support.
- Aspera Mobile SDK v3.7.0 runs on FASP version 3.7.4 and is now available on the Aspera Developer Network.
Stay up to date on the latest Aspera product releases by following our WHAT'S NEW FORUM
WATCH THIS IBC RECAP VIDEO
Thank you to everyone who made this year’s IBC a huge success! We introduced innovations around high-quality live streaming, expanded regional support for multi-cloud SaaS solutions and added key features and capabilities to our core platform & application suite.
Additionally, we introduced many technology integrations including a
groundbreaking solution combining FASPStream and Telestream Lightspeed
Live Capture to enable high-speed capture and remote production of live,
broadcast quality video over commodity Internet, which was awarded Best of
Show IBC 2017 by TVBEurope.
HIGH SPEED DATA MIGRATION TO LEADING PUBLIC CLOUDS
Aspera offers high-speed data transfer that uses the public Internet to securely
and reliably migrate large amounts of data to, from, or between any major cloud. With Aspera customers can lower migration costs, eliminate the risks associated with physical disk shipments and dramatically reduce migration windows. For example, organizations can move 100TB in 24 hours over a 10 Gbps network.
ASPERA AT NAB SHOW NY 2017
NAB Show New York runs October 18-19 at the Javits Convention Center showcasing the best of next-generation technology for media, entertainment
and telecommunications professionals along with engaging discussions and workshops centered on the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing
Visit Aspera in booth #N839 to learn about the latest solutions for the media & entertainment industry including demos of Aspera FASPStream integrated solution with Telestream and our other recent product updates and innovations, including fast and secure data transfers, workflow automation, cloud migration and expanded cloud storage options!
SOLUTIONS BRIEF: MANUFACTURING
In today’s competitive global market, manufacturers and engineering firms are striving to accelerate product design while not sacrificing product quality. New trends like rapid prototyping and concurrent engineering help achieve these
goals, but fail to address one of the most fundamental challenges impacting modern product design workflows – quickly sharing large CAD files and other engineering related data globally.
Learn how Aspera high-speed data transfer solutions enable manufacturers and engineering firms to securely, reliably and quickly deliver files anywhere in the world. By enabling geographically dispersed teams to securely share files at high-speed, organizations are able to increase efficiency, iterate designs faster, speed production and reduce costs.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS: TRANSFER MEDICAL IMAGES 14X FASTER FOR ANALYTICS PROCESSING
Definiens is a German-based subsidiary of AstraZeneca and developer of a groundbreaking analytics platform based on Tissue Phenomics® to provide
deeper insights and discoveries in cancer biology.
They deployed Aspera to enable customers to initiate high-speed transfers with 100 percent reliability from anywhere in the world, even over the most challenged
networks, through the Definiens web portal. After deploying Aspera Faspex, Definiens customers now complete data transfers more than 14 times faster, ensuring that tight patient timelines are met.
Learn how Singapore’s leading media company deployed Aspera technology to automate ingest, asset management, transcoding and QC with distribution to multiple linear and OTT systems. Aspera Orchestrator manages the workflow sequencing, queuing and load balancing, while providing a comprehensive view and control point for the myriad of processes, users and subsystems.
SEE US AT AN EVENT
Las Vegas, NV
Microsoft Tech Center
New York, NY
CABLE TEC EXPO
Colorado Convention Center
NAB SHOW NY
Javtiz Convention Center
New York, NY
Hollywood and Highland Center
ICM/ Messe Munich
TD Convention Center
BIO DATA WORLD CONGRESS
Wellcome Genome Campus
Docks de Paris
WATCH A RECORDED WEBINAR