> 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
> UPCOMING WEBINAR
2017 ASPERA HIGHLIGHTS
Over the last year, Aspera has tirelessly worked to help many organizations overcome the tremendous challenges of moving large files and data that many industries now face, including manufacturing, retail, life sciences, financial services, and oil and gas, as well as media and entertainment.
Looking to 2018, Aspera will continue to invest heavily in its new streaming technology and in a high-speed transfer platform that enables organizations to adopt hybrid cloud and multi-cloud strategies.
We would like to thank our customers and partners who challenge and push us to continuously innovate to improve their own business and the solutions we deliver.
PRODUCT MILESTONES & INNOVATIONS
This year represents a banner year for product milestones and innovations that enable our customers to achieve new levels of productivity and business success:
- Aspera Files SaaS: includes major core advancements for multi-tenancy, clustering and automation
- Expanded Multi-Cloud SaaS support: The Aspera Transfer Service now supports 18 data centers with AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud and Google
- New sharing & collaboration capabilities:
We also announced several partnerships including joint solutions with:
- Telestream Vantage and Lightspeed Live Capture combined with FASPStream technology enables production teams to edit live video feeds from remote locations in real-time
- T-21 encoders and decoders powered by Aspera FASPStream technology enables glitch-free streaming of broadcast-quality media over commodity internet
ASPERA AT CABSAT 2018
Now in its 24th year, broadcast, satellite and digital entertainment professionals gather at CABSAT, the Middle East Asia and South Africa regions' leading conference for media and entertainment professionals, to discuss and demonstrate the latest trends and technologies related to broadcast, production, content delivery, digital media and satellite.
Join Aspera at CABSAT 2018 where we will be in Stand # ZB6-C20 demonstrating our comprehensive portfolio of high-speed content transfer solutions, as well as showcasing our most recent innovations in the fields of content sharing, workflow orchestration, lives streaming and cloud enablement.
UPCOMING WEBINAR: SIMPLE AND SECURE HIGH-SPEED FILE SHARING FOR THE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE
Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 8 AM Pacific Time
Aspera Shares provides a simple and intuitive way for companies to securely share files and directories of any size globally within teams, partners and customers using an easy-to-use web interface. In this webinar, we will cover common use cases, the newest features and provide a demo.
- Russell Efird, Offering Manager Leader - Aspera
- SriAnusha Kuchipudi, Software Engineering Manager - Aspera
BREATH AND DEPTH ACROSS INDUSTRIES
Many leading companies across a wide range of industries rely on Aspera high-speed data transfer solutions powered by our patented FASP® technology to better focus on designing products and services, delivering unparalleled customer experiences, streamlining and accelerating their digital workflows, and increasing new revenue-generating opportunities.
In case you missed them, here are some of the industries that we shared new solution content for in 2017 that summarizes the challenges and use cases that Aspera has delivered real value and benefits:
You can also learn more about additional use cases and industries by visiting our solutions page.
Customers across industries have shared many stories of success in using Aspera’s high-speed data transfer solutions. Here are some of the case studies we’ve shared throughout the year:
- Definiens - improve patient care & outcomes with high-speed transfer of medical image sets for analysis
- Deutsche Welle - maximize performance for sharing time-sensitive broadcast news content globally
- Major global bank - improve productivity with fast & secure file sharing for 10,000+ bankers
- Global law firm - accelerate eDiscovery & litigation support
- Groupe AB - quickly share & process large media content in fast-paced broadcast environment Sportradar - enable live streaming of high quality sports content globally
You can also visit our case study page to learn about other customers achieving business success with Aspera high-speed data transfer solutions.
FASTER DISCOVERY, BETTER RESULTS: BENEFITS OF GENOMICS IN THE CLOUD AND HOW TO MOVE YOUR LARGE DATA:
Watch this free webinar brought to you by Front Line Genomics to learn how leading life sciences organizations including EMBL, Bluebee and ESAC rely on Aspera for high-speed data transfers to accelerate global research and clinically-relevant workflows.
Watch the Webinar >>
SEE US AT AN EVENT
World Trade Centre
Dubai United Arab Emirates
WATCH A RECORDED WEBINAR